What are you unable to do no matter how hard you have tried?

I can't swim. I had a near drowning at 8 at the YMCA when a kid pushed me in the deep end. Ever since,I'm afraid of the weightlessness.

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 5:31 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Teach my mother and siblings that my son's autism is NOTHING TO FEAR!!!!!! Because of their ignorance, they are missing out on a GREAT kid!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 7:16 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• hmmm.. Read... I want SO bad to be a reader but I end up re-reading the same pages and can't focus or concentrate at all - I mean, I CAN read, just not more than a couple simple sentences at a time..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:37 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• like cheesecake. i always see a piece that looks amazing and then i try it and i'm just like "this is gross" how can something look so good but taste so bad. i want to like it. i've tried so many different kinds. i miss out when we go to the cheesecake factory cause i'll order a 10 dollar piece that looks incredible, take one bite and push it away
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 5:43 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• tiddliwink my ex boyfriend actually can lick his elbow. i've seen him do it.
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 5:44 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• quit smoking =( the stress always gets to me.

wow, what a traumatic thing to go through at such a young age. im sorry =(
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:33 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• learn to love rollercoasters... shudder
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 5:33 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Chemistry. For the life of me, I never could get the hang of it. I had great grades for everything else in high school, but chemistry... forget it. I...just... don't... GET... it.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:34 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Walk in heels correctly. Ugh. I stick to flats or wedges 100% of the time now.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 5:34 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• @zperez i also don't do rollercoasters. ive tried and i simply hate them. i do not like the feeling of being upside down or not being in control.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:35 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• read a bus or a train schedule correctly. I just dont know why. I am a really good reader. It just doesnt make any sense to me.
    Anonymous