Help getting out!!!

I have 2 year old twins and a 1 year old. I'm a stay at home mom and we stay home all day until my hunband gets home. The thing is he is gone 12 hours during the day at work so by the time he gets home it's to late to go out. My kids love to go to the park and I would love to take them it's just they all run different directions. I know your going to say take a friend with you but the thing is when I moved here to CA I got pregnant right away so I wasn't able to make many friends and than we have moved 3 times after that (and looking to move again). The friends I do have also work during the day. Have any ideas in what I can do?

momoftwins250

Asked by momoftwins250 at 5:40 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• thats sounds a little tough..do u maybe have a backyard they could play in.. or maybe you could find a park thats gated in so if they do run in different directions they cant leave the park? also try to find any indoor playgrounds in your area that you could take them too
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 5:41 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Google jungle gym type businesses in your area for their age.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 5:48 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I don't have a backyard cause we live in an apartment. That's the reason we are moving, we are looking for a house. I haven't seen any gated parks but I will sure look for the indoor ones. It's just they love being outside so much.
    momoftwins250

Comment by momoftwins250 (original poster) at 5:51 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Take them swiming?
    Mrs.Bryant1201

Answer by Mrs.Bryant1201 at 6:29 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• They love to swim but I still need my husbands help for that. I want to do something with the kids outside that I can do by myself during the week while my husband is at work.
    momoftwins250

Comment by momoftwins250 (original poster) at 6:43 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Your 2 year olds are old enough to know to stay around your sight. My 2 year old has figured it out. So, just let them run. I have 4 kids, so I know how hard it can be to deal with lots of kids. Just let them run.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 4:33 PM on Mar. 10, 2011