does anyone know any good on line jobs or business that are legit to do from home

MOMMA5020

Asked by MOMMA5020 at 8:20 PM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Money & Work

• Hi, I'm a wahm with a home based business! I had tried several other's before finding this one! I've been so blessed to have found this one! I would love to go over all the details with you! Check out my page, there is some about it there, and then let's talk some more! It is legit!
    No matter what you do, best of luck! Wishing you much success! ~Anna~
    AnnaIam

Answer by AnnaIam at 8:27 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I'm with Ameriplan..They are a very legit. They are with U.S Chamber of Commerce. And hundreds of thousands of physicans are with the plans. And plus all the major pharmacies accept our prescription plan. Let me know if you would like to more you can contact me here or my home phone at 504-218-7048. Chat with you soon!! :)
    ZakiyaLynn

Answer by ZakiyaLynn at 8:41 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• This is the ONLY place on the web you will find REAL work at home jobs with the security of a weekly pay check. http://keeperbay.com/real-work-home-jobs
    No MLM, No GPT, No Scams
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 8:47 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• If you are looking for a JOB there are lots of sites you can check out... FIRST read my Journal about Home Jobs... It will give you some tips. Secondly... Check out Momportunity.com that's where I found my job before I started my business. Now I have a business and don't need the job. I'm with Ameriplan. I love it. It's good money but it's hard work. www.DailyPayFromHome.com

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:41 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• i have 2 home based businesses - both within the wellness industry - i love both and have great success all from word of mouth - we have a great business building team as well help build businesses for those that are serious about building. you can visit my page to see which companies i endorse -
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 10:16 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I work from home and really enjoy what I am doing. What I do is very legit and I do get a paycheck. You receive one-on-one mentoring and free web-site. Flexible hours based on you. Check out my profile to learn more and visit my web-site which you will find under my journal post. Best of luck!
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 10:51 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I have my own home based business and Iam looking for sales consultants to join. It's a fun and unique opportunity as I create and put together complete party packages for all ages. Once completed they are then shipped to the customer in a fun and festive box! There are no monthly quotas, no parties, no inventory, and it's only $5.00 to start. The website is www.partyinaboxbykimberly.com if you are interested. Good luck!
    scarlett0720

Answer by scarlett0720 at 2:54 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Look at these sites:

http://www.squidoo.com/whydomainparking
    http://www.squidoo.com/worksafelyathome
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 1:10 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I am with Gold Canyon Candles and I love it. Check out my website at mygc.com/tarapiotrowicz. I would love to chat with you more about this great company. ~Tara
    Tarabon

Answer by Tarabon at 4:08 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I have a great business with Diamond Creek Candles.

www.diamondjen.info

I can help you start for free... Please feel free to email me for more info if you need it... As your sponsor, I will be there for you 100% whenever you need me.

Thanks,
    Jennifer
    tyree08

Answer by tyree08 at 6:25 PM on Nov. 23, 2008