Does anyone watch teen mom2 ...

does anyone else watch this.... i cant help it im addicted ( im not proud of this) but can we talk about jenelle if u do... wtf ... what a horrible mom.. i know i dont know the full story and only what they show .. but i mean really.... can we discuss

zperez0809

Asked by zperez0809 at 6:02 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Entertainment

• Omg I'm obsessed too!!! Not proud.. I hate jenelle!! Horrible mother! I'm glad sh doesn't have custody!
    edensgarden101

Answer by edensgarden101 at 6:05 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• if she was my kid i would be in jail! did you see the preview for next week? she stole her moms credit card! like smoking pot outside of her moms house was not bad enough
    newlife627

Answer by newlife627 at 6:06 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• i know!! i mean really ... like youre just gonna up and go to another state with ur loser bf and not tell ur mom.. and then u wonder why she gets mad at u .. also i know some moms need to get away and have alone time but she never spends anytime with her son.. ifeel so bad for that baby .. she has no regard for him it makes me mad
    zperez0809

Comment by zperez0809 (original poster) at 6:06 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I am addicted. I do not know why but I am. Jenelle makes me sick! I do not care what her story is, drugs, violence and breaking and entering are not good parenting. I am glad her mom has custody. She is not fit to be a parent.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 6:07 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• @newlife.. i like how she blamed her mom for kicking her bf out for smoking pot.. um yea u were smoking pot in the middle of the day in front of ur baby... are u serious... shes ridiculous
    zperez0809

Comment by zperez0809 (original poster) at 6:07 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I tried watching, really I did, but I just can't stomach it. lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 6:23 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• i love this show but honestly shes not a mom so why is she on this show. She may have had the child but shes no mom. I hate how when she walks out of the house she doesnt even kiss him bye and he waits by the screen door for her
    his88angel

Answer by his88angel at 6:24 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• @his88angel.... when he stands by the screen door watching her leave i want to cry
    zperez0809

Comment by zperez0809 (original poster) at 6:24 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I actually feel bad for her. She is struggling with so much. I think that her mother has contributed to some of her problems. She goes off on some of the stupidest stuff....For example when Jace spilled something on the couch- she got mad and told Janelle that she doesnt know if she can live with her. I also know that Janelle seems to provoke her mother, like last night when she took Jace to the store knowing it would piss her mom off, and she left the carseat in her car. I think that Janelle is looking for someone to lift her up daily and accept her for who she is, she wants more positive and doesnt want to continually be ridiculed for everything she does. I know her actions are not right, and she pisses me off--like when she smoked the pot on the front porch with Keiffer. I think she needs help too, she is a kid too (obviously she wasnt ready to have a baby, she she did).
    RiaChristine

Answer by RiaChristine at 6:29 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I started watching the show but it's ON DEMAND, don't think it's appropriate for my little ones to watch with the way Janelle talks to her mom.  Or the way her mom talks to her.  Have you noticed how horrible Janelles own mother is!?  I have to agree with Janelle on some of it, her mom argues about EVERYTHING.  That doesn't excuse her own behavior though.  Then she always says how she misses her son and is missing out on so much.  WELL, you gotta be there or that's what happens.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 6:39 PM on Mar. 9, 2011