Does POSITION COUNT??? adult content

I have a wonderful son, and dh and i are ttc. If you had a girl, What position were you in? My ds was missionary, but i read last night that mom on top makes a girl pop out lol. Seriously.... :)

Mrs.Bryant1201

Asked by Mrs.Bryant1201 at 6:12 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• No it does not.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 6:14 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• okay i have 2 boys and tried soo hard to make a girl ... and we did ... i read ( not guaranteed but it appeared to work for me ) that you have to have sex 2-3 days before u ovulate and then again 8 -12 hours after ovulation.. you also need to be super acidic ( i bought a bunch of test strips to test my ph on amazon for like 6 bucks) to kill the boy sperm...white wine with that... also you need to be missionary.. and no orgasm for u .. sorry .. as it makes you more alkaline which kills girl sperm.. like i said none of this is 100% its just what i researched online and did and it seemed to work for me,,. best of luck
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 6:15 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• zperez0809 , i heard that about orgasam.... but it will be worth it in the end! :)
    Thanks
    Mrs.Bryant1201

Comment by Mrs.Bryant1201 (original poster) at 6:17 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• ive always said i could have orgasms after ive conceived lol
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 6:18 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Nope! I was on top when I got pregnant with the little guy in my tummy.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 6:29 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Ummm, the sex is determined by the sperm.... Position, time of day, facing north, singing while having sex, none of those things will make ONE bit of difference.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:59 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• It's all about sperm. We conceived our daughter in missionary though! GL on TTC!
    MrsJStearns

Answer by MrsJStearns at 8:37 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• LMAO@ anouck!!
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 8:47 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Lol&anouck but good luck to you.
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 3:53 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I conceived my daughter though rear entry/doggie style.
    Angellove30

Answer by Angellove30 at 12:43 AM on Mar. 11, 2011