Pregnant and...

im pregnant and i dream in margaritas .. now im obviously not drinking so nobody get on my case but is anyone else pregnant and miss their little wine time at night.. i do... sighhh 3 more months to go

zperez0809

Asked by zperez0809 at 6:27 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I missed them while I was pregnant and now while I'm breast feeding.
    sydash11

Answer by sydash11 at 6:31 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I miss soda.. and coffee.. and OH tea so much I miss tea. I never was much of a drinker of alcohol, but I think we all miss things we were used to but gave up for the betterment of our little one.
    Punkslilncs

Answer by Punkslilncs at 6:31 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• are we not supposed to drink tea.. i drink so much tea youd think it was wine .. lol
    zperez0809

Comment by zperez0809 (original poster) at 6:32 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I'm pregnant and have been craving hard liquor and I only drink malt liquor. The fruity beers. Its the weirdest thing...lol. I am 34 weeks and I have 4 weeks left (having a c-section at 38 weeks) when I can I'll have a fruity beer (4 weeks) for you not a hard liquor or wine drinker.
    prissysayshi

Answer by prissysayshi at 6:35 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I missed it when I was pregnant. DH took me to olive garden for mothers day last year, and I really was craving a nice earthy red wine to go with my italian salad and chicken primavera (sp). It was so cruel.lol
    jaysmommy04

Answer by jaysmommy04 at 6:40 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I very rarely drink alcohol anyway, so no, I don't miss it. And I actually had a glass or two of wine during my pregnancy, in moderation it doesn't do any harm. Same with sodas, or tea. Anything in excess is a bad thing, but a cup of tea here or there really isn't going to kill you.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:46 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I don't miss it so much when I am at home, but my family (and I don't want to make them sound like alcoholics, because they're really not!) brings a couple bottles of new wines to every family function. Nobody ever has more than a glass or two to try something new, but it is a "fun" thing for them to find new things to bring in to try.

I have been pregnant or breastfeeding for 46 of the last 72 months...so it is starting to wear on me! LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 7:24 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I drank a glass of wine occasionally during my 3rd trimester. Everything I read said it wasn't going to hurt the baby and it was cleared by my midwife. :)
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 9:07 PM on Mar. 9, 2011