Do you eat spam ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:32 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Food & Drink

• no
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 6:33 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I cook it for my family every now and then. I usually pan fry it, then add some sliced cheese to it and make a sandwich out of it. I'm not all that fond of it, but my husband and oldest son like it. It's too greasy for my taste.
    jlassiter29

Answer by jlassiter29 at 6:38 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• We did all the time when I was a kid. I grew up pretty poor and it was cheap. Mom would fry it up and make sandwiches with it. After the hurricane we lived off spam for 3 months until the electricity was back on. Sometimes I secretly wish I had a can just to dice up into a salad. :)
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 6:39 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Never had it. This question made me think of the classic Monty Python Skit though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE

Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 6:43 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• No!
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 6:43 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Are you kidding? I don't even let spam in my inbox! Would you put that in your mouth on PURPOSE?? The funny thing is, we used to bread it in cornflake crumbs and pan fry it and dunk it in ketchup when I was growing up. I think I liked it back in the day.
    MegansMum

Answer by MegansMum at 6:55 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Yes, I think it is delicious, especially as a cold sandwiche. I like it fried with eggs, but I don't eat too much of it because it is fattening.
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 7:01 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I have never had it, but it is an educated guess that I don't like it LMAO! My grandma eats spam sandwiches all the time, and she is loaded, so I'm guessing its for taste as opposed to necessity. Maybe I'm missing out...but I'll take the risk LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 7:09 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• No, I've never had SPAM.. I didn't even know what SPAM was until I was in my 20's and saw a friend eating it one day.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 7:17 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Never had it
    mamagoose524

Answer by mamagoose524 at 7:35 PM on Mar. 9, 2011