For the albuterol/pregnancy question>>>

I didn't get to answer before you closed your question, and couldn't private message an anon :)
As a nurse who has dealt with this before, I can tell you it's safer for you to treat your asthma than to let it go. I can also tell you that you should not take the advice of anyone except your own health care professional. Treating your asthma is safer for your unborn child. There may be something other than albuterol that your own doctor might recommend.
Also, you can most definitely use a nebulizer with just saline to get some relief until you talk to your doctor. Good luck.
And to anyone who is bothered by this non-question in the questions section....., move along please. I had help to give another Mom and this is the only way I thought I could reach her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:52 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Thank you so much! I just wasn't sure if liquid albuterol was safe to take because it isn't an inhaler. But I appreciate your answer :) I will go ahead and take it. I read the label and it said if you are breastfeeding it could dry up your milk, but nothing bad about pregnancy. Thanks again :)
    Anonymous

• I'd also be conerned about taking the liquid vs the inhaler. It might make the baby a bit jumpy. Please, please talk to your doc asap about this. Goodluck :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:01 PM on Mar. 9, 2011