My boyfriend rather be on the computer or watch tv instead of spending time with me.what should I do?

Krisn4

Asked by Krisn4 at 6:57 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• Be frank with him and tell him you are going home if he's just going to sit there and watch tv or play video games. Go out with some girlfriends and have a good time. If he does'nt like it tell him when he has more time for you you will spend more time with him.
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 6:59 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• What would the you like for him to be doing with you instead? Is it something that he also enjoys doing &/or the two of you enjoy doing together?
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 7:10 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Calliesmommie- not all men are like that. That's like saying all women arent interesting to be around. Generalizations dont help a situation like that.

OP- tell him you need some attention or you will find it else where.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 7:14 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Get a new bf

Answer by admckenzie at 7:23 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• what do you want to do with him?
    notjstasocermom

Answer by notjstasocermom at 8:58 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• leave him if tv is more important to him that you are.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 8:59 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• in lovemines not like that...

smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 10:46 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Do something that didn't involve the tv or the computer is what I like to do. I'd like it if he paid attention to me once and while beside having sex. Without the tv on too!! Maybe I'm just being a big baby. idk anymore..
    well smiley I'm glad yours isn't like that.
    Krisn4

Comment by Krisn4 (original poster) at 11:32 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• In my situation, I find that when my dh is spending too much time doing his own thing, I find something to do myself. It doesn't take long before I become interesting again. It's the nature of the beast(or some beast) it seems.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:48 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• sometimes i start loosing my bf to his game, just have to reel him back in. he hears an ear full, then make him have a guilt trip, then its all about me n our daughter. he loves to be in his own little world somethimes which is fine when its only sometimes. Guys get comfortable real quick so speak up. or even bargain. like last night he played games til like 1 and i said i wont get mad if he hung out with me all day. which did happen. good luck
    minki111

Answer by minki111 at 12:24 AM on Mar. 10, 2011