who else would be irritated and hurt?

so today i told my so that i feel he is not interested in me anymore lately because he is never here, hes always out doing stuff, doesnt invite me to do anything with him, the only time we spend together is when we are about to go to bed :(. its really upsetting. we have no quality time together. i cant remember the last time we were on a date. and we wont even spend thanksgiving together(his decision) which is the same day as my birthday :( there are no plans made for my bday. the ones I MADE MYSELF he made plans over that day so that is gone out the window.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Relationships

• CONT....
    anyway i told him of this today and he said tonight we will go to dinner or something. so dinner it is! i take a shower do my hair make up everything, and hes sleeping and i keep trying to wake up and he wont get up. i tel him are you ready to go? and he yells "i guess!" and falls back asleep. that was about 45 minutes ago... im so irritated :(... what should i do? i really feel he is not interested anymore.
    Anonymous

• Yeah I would be pissed! I was just tell him straight out if you want to be with me then you need to stop the crap. If you don't want to be with me then tell me now! A relationship is a 2 way thing not 1 person doing everything to make it better and the other one doing nothing! (man I should take my own advice sometimes!!!)
    imtheonlysane1

Answer by imtheonlysane1 at 8:42 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• well your ready call a couple girlfriends and go out . have a good time and on thanksgiving when he isnt there then he wouldn't be ther for bedtime either i would have business as usual lock the door and go to bed
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:42 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Leave his A _ _ in the bed and go by yourself,and enjoy the evening.Go Have yourself a drink,and come home and tell him to not let the door hit em where the good Lord split em.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 8:43 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• WOW, sweetie! What an ass! Has he always been this way? or has he changed? If he's changed, msybe something is bothering him....Pm me if you want to talk. I will listen and not judge....and try to help you as best I can.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 8:44 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• im also carrying his baby! hes so mean lately :( im going to see if my ONE friend wnats to hang out (ive lost all the others since i got pregnant).... stupid men!
    Anonymous

• That is rude of him. If I were you, I would tell him how I feel. I would try to let my feelings be known and I would try to work it out. Ultimately, I would make sure that he knows that a change needs to be made, or it probably is not going to work out. I do not ask my SO for all of his time, but I NEED to get some of it. Otherwise, what is the point of our relationship? Other than keeping the bed warm and that can be replaced with a heated blanket.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 8:45 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Hey dear,did'nt know you was pregnant .forget the drink.Good luck.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 8:46 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• That is so sad. Usually I am known for having immense patients but that would piss me off royally.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 8:54 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I'd be telling him that he is about to be an INSIGNIFIGANT other if he doesn't straighten up and fly right!

Answer by admckenzie at 8:57 PM on Nov. 22, 2008