Why am I nauseas off and on?

So my cycle was 40 days this month and my period finally came it's a pretty heavy period, normal for me though. But since Saturday my tummy has been hurting. For two nights I had abdominal cramps in my upper abdomen all across. And then every morning since I feel sick to my tummy, but it wears off throughout the day. I'm able to eat just fine. No vomiting or diarrhea. So this morning I had one hiccup and throwup came up in my throat and I could literally smell and taste it but it went back down. And then my tummy felt upset. So I went to Walmart and got a digital test and it says not pregnant. So I don't know what's wrong with my tummy. I would think if its food poisoning,or a virus I would be sick already like throwing up and diarrhea since it's been upset ince Saturday. What do you think it could be? I really can't think of anything, I'm not running a fever I feel fine for the most part just upset stomach off and on mainly in the morning.What's wrong with me?!?

bellaambru90

Asked by bellaambru90 at 7:12 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Did you take a pregnancy test just for the hell of it? Or maybe it's just the hormonal shift?
    KaitlinC87

Answer by KaitlinC87 at 1:46 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Go to your doctor.
    Angellove30

Answer by Angellove30 at 12:42 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Did you take a hpt?
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 7:59 PM on Mar. 11, 2011