what would you get your 4 kids ages 12,8,6,4months old for chistmas with $900?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:43 PM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Just for Fun

• toys?
    Anonymous

• 900 is a lot.. you could probably get each of them at least one thing they want specifically.. you know your kids better than anyone though.
    JDanesMommy

Answer by JDanesMommy at 8:51 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• 900 i would spend 100 on each kid for a toy or what ever they want and the rest $500 save!
    Anonymous

• sounds like a show off question if you have 900 to blow maybe you should help toy's for tots

Anonymous

• I wish I had $900...that's more than I made in a month of full-time work : /
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:57 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I would get them a trip to the mall to buy toys for children with parents who don't have any ideas on how to spend $900.
    Anonymous

• Ok I can see where it may not seem like a lot to you b/c I just spent $500.00 on 2 of the items for my 15y.o. I have also been on the other side where it seems like a lot, but jealousy is no reason to bash, just move on. Anyway since the oldest and youngest are so far apart on understanding Christmas, I would get the 12yo one thing that he really wants and the youngest things that you might need for him/her and the 8 and 6 yo's something they really want see what's left for little things like stocking stuffers- I always seem to forget to budget for them! I say the 8 & 6 last because at those they want EVERYTHING they see on tv the MOST of all the toys in the world and it changes every 30 seconds!
    Anonymous

• a lot of things, duh.
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 9:13 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• but jealousy is no reason to bash,

who is bashing not I am not jealous at all we took our rebate ck and put half of it in our savings account for x-mas trust me my kids have a great x-mas but we helped a couple kids to at toys for tots also

Anonymous

• You must be happy to have 900 dollars to spend on toys and what not.... I wish I had 90. I think kids are way too spoiled. I could never imagine spending that much money on my kids for christmas! I agree with the one who said 100 for each kid and put the rest in savings OR buy a big family item everyone can enjoy.
    Anonymous