Worst phone call ever* update

i know alot of you were worried about me and the girls after my last post so i decided to update first i wanna say thanks to everyone who private messaged me and to everyone who responded to my post thanks For being so concerned im dealing with it the best way that i can my family and my inlaws are really close so that just make things a little less stressful were all we have right now and im just taking it one day at a time
thanks again mommas for everything:)

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 7:32 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in General Parenting

• I am so sorry for your loss. I hope with time you can reach a peaceful place. hug
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:39 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• im sorry

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:40 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Just wanted to say how sorry I am, and that my thoughts are with your family. Your lucky to have such wonderful family to surround yourself with.

skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 7:41 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I really have thought about you since reading your first post. I know handling the children and their questions has got to be an awful process when you are grieving too.

I am glad to hear that you have a good support system, and I hope you can get through all the practical things so life can get back to some sort of routine for you.

I am so, so sorry for your loss mama!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 7:46 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Im so sorry for your loss. Your in my prayers.
    JordonMichelle

Answer by JordonMichelle at 7:52 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I am so sorry to hear that. I'll pray for you.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 7:53 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• i am sorry for your loss and its very wonderful to hear that you have a great support system.
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 7:55 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I'm glad you have a good support system. You will get through this, no matter what. Big hugs.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 8:04 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• stick together and keep those girls close. they will give you strength god bless you all again so so sorry
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:08 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• You have been on my mind all day. The heartbreak you and your family are feeling right now, I can't imagine. You will continue to stay in my thoughts and prayers. And I'm so glad you are blessed with a support system, you will truly need them in the coming days...
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 8:10 PM on Mar. 9, 2011