What type of bottles and nipples should I use for my newborn?

Daddy is trying to help me with night duty but she wont take the bottle and I think I might have the wrong kind of bottle. Can any of you give me brand names, sizes or any helpful information about bottle and breastfeeding? Thank you.

mommma26

Asked by mommma26 at 7:37 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• There are better ways of dad helping- this is only going to cause you supply issues.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:56 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• For my daughter I used Dr. Brown bottles. She loved them! The only thing that I did not care for was cleaning all of the parts. My son used the playtex drop-ins and he loved them. By the way I pumped and had my husband do feedings and I had no problems with milk supply. My baby is 8 months and my supply is still up and I am still nursing. I don't pump anymore because I already have a deep freezer full of breast milk.
    aak1986

Answer by aak1986 at 8:48 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Nuk
    Amanda11810

Answer by Amanda11810 at 11:30 AM on Mar. 13, 2011