Heart skipping and out of breath while pregnant..

Is this normal?

What coud be wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• NO ITS NOT NORMAL call your doctor I had that problem and I would literally start passing out I ended up at the E.R. they told me there wasn't anything wrong with me but when I had my DD I nearly bled to death. And everything started failing on my body. Get ahold of your Dr. now. I hope all is okay with you and your baby. Good Luck and God bless.
    JordonMichelle

Answer by JordonMichelle at 7:54 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• It wasn't normal for me in any of my 3 pregnancies!!
    If I were you I would call your dr ASAP!! I don't want to scare you but it's better safe than to be sorry.
    Good Luck and Congrats!!!
    jesussaves58

Answer by jesussaves58 at 7:55 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Yes, call ur doctor! I had that happen with my youngest DD and ended up having a respitory infection. If you can't get a hold of your doc go to the ER. Good luck!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 8:01 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I'd definitely call my doctor.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 8:57 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• How far along are you? I think the shortness of breath could be from the baby pressing up against your lungs as he/she gets bigger. The heart skipping a beat is kind of odd, though. Just call your doc first thing in the morning and get checked out to be safe.
    EwansMommy

Answer by EwansMommy at 10:44 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• It isn't actually me. Its my sister and she aready talked to her dr. They made her an appt for a cardiologist. And she is like 18 weeks I think. I was just tryin to figure out wht could be goin on..I'm worried! The dr said it sounded ike a heart murmur
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:55 AM on Mar. 10, 2011