What kind of laptop should I get w/my income tax return?

I really like music and siggies I don't want to spend over $500

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:54 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Entertainment

• We bought Dells and I have to say I am hugely impressed with their warranty, customer service on repairs. All computer will have something that goes wrong, the mark of a good company is how they fix the problem for you. Dell has gone above and beyond to fix our laptops.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:56 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I just purched a HP very reasonable at Best Buy and I love it. The only thing it doesn't have is office, but it is great for what I use it for. :-)
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 7:57 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I bought Walmarts brand "emachine" about a year and a half ago and it's been GREAT! I haven't had a bit of problems with it, Price wise,at the time, nothing could beat it!
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 8:02 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Toshiba! Bought it at wally world for 350 or maybe even 300, and it's been so great to me lol. had it for 2 years now. it has windows 7 and all the new microsoft office crap that i have no use for lol
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 8:22 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I just got a new Toshiba Satellite from walmart.com and it came with the full version of office for something like $525. I am very happy with it. I had an older Toshiba Satellite before I upgraded to this new one, and I never had any problem with it.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:28 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• dell or best buy offers
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 10:23 AM on Mar. 10, 2011