Do you have a good fish recipe that's easy?

DH bought some ocean perch! And its not Cat food! LOL! Anyone have some easy recipes for baking or frying? The last time DH fried fish we had a bad Fire! I can't do much after my 3 disabling Chemos. So it has to be easy or baked! Thank you for reading and sharing any trusted ones you have!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 8:03 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I have a couple ways.
    1 - put it in a baking dish. Drizzle a little "grease" of your choice over it (I prefer butter, but olive oil, margarine, other oils woudl work). Sprinkle on your favorite seasonings - I like a little black pepper & Mrs. Dash or Lawry's seasoned pepper. Bake at 350 til done.
    2 - same as the first way except wrapped in foil packets - makes clean-up easier.
    3 - same as second way except cook on the grill.
    Anonymous

• Coconut cream makes fish really delicious. Just pour the coconut cream over the fish and bake or boil on the stovetop. Add a teaspoon of curry powder. Really yummy!
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 8:13 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Linda ,wrap in a foil packet and bake until done. I usually add lemon slices, some old Bay seasoning or dill and salt and pepper. Bake at 350 until done. or grease an oven proof platter and place fillets down, top with lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper and 1 TBS flour. dot with butter and place in 325 oven until fish is cooked through. The first one works better fro meaty fish like salmon, the 2nd better for cod, sole or other white fish. I am not familiar with Perch. It'pretty much just salmon, Ahi tuna, and swordfish in our neck of the woods.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 9:04 PM on Mar. 9, 2011