Uggh still waiting.

So my daughter had her speech appt today. all they did is ask a bunch of questions and then tell me that they have to work with the rest of the team to figure out a plan of action for her then they will call me on monday to tell me what they will do from there. Now dont get me wrong im happy that they finally got to see her but now i have to wait until monday:( it just sucks i want to know whats going on so i can start working with her already. But i do have a positive side Sophia has been saying hi for the past 3 days!!!!! She went from saying no words to at least one. So im happy about that.

SophiasMommy875

Asked by SophiasMommy875 at 8:12 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in General Parenting

• yay!! Hang in there, I do know a friend of mine who's son had problems with speech, but one word is progress!
    katieandchris01

Answer by katieandchris01 at 8:13 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Thank you!!! I know we have come so far already im not giving up thats for sure.
    SophiasMommy875

Comment by SophiasMommy875 (original poster) at 8:16 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• coming up with a plan with speech does take awhile! .. i waited forever with my son.
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 8:26 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I know. I was just hopping for a bit more but im still thankful that she was seen and there doing something to help her.
    SophiasMommy875

Comment by SophiasMommy875 (original poster) at 10:22 PM on Mar. 9, 2011