LOL Have you and your SO ever done this?

My husband and I like to pretend to chastise each other in public. The attention we get is priceless! My favorite one to do is one of us will place an item on the conveyor belt at the store,and the other will say,"did I say you could get that?!" all seriously! If you knew my husband,he's one of the last guys that would ever disrespect me,so this makes it even funnier.
We have twisted senses of humor

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 8:13 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• although i do a great northern accent. i can talk just like fran dresher (sp) and get really loud and obnoxious and really embarrass my dh. "hun, don't forget tha tp..i'm gonna be 2 isles ova..yah, gettin tha coffee."
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:31 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Yeah, we've done it and gets us some weird looks or comments which makes it funnier and we do it more.
    red_head_mommy2

Answer by red_head_mommy2 at 8:15 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I am so glad that my boyfriend and I aren't the only ones! haha. we do it ALL the time. It's so funny.
    kaitilala

Answer by kaitilala at 8:18 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Yall sound a bit like my Husband and I - We have a silly kind of Love/Marriage and also very twisted humor. It's one of the things that keeps things fun and alive! ;D
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 8:24 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• No, but my LP will tell my daughter to blurt something out or ask for something in the store that will turn some heads...and it usually shocks me on top of shocking everyone else. I asked my daughter if she wanted grape juice or apple juice in the store and she said "hard lemonade" as loud as she could. I can just picture daddy coaching her "when you're in the juice aisle, yell out "hard lemonade"...and she doesn't forget.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:44 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Never done this, but I LOL'd when I read that haha. Hooray for couples who can still have humorous fun, and don't take themselves TOO seriously ;)
    CollegeMommy121

Answer by CollegeMommy121 at 8:23 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• we do stuff like that but we havent done that. my dh will usually try to embarrass me more than anything..and we usually like to talk in our scottish accents
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:29 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• funny : )
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 8:36 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• love it
    have not donethat one
    but
    years back was in store with my then boyfriend
    noticed we were being watched by obvious under cover store security
    so what did i do...
    i acted very suspicious of course
    had that person floowing me everywhere
    it was hard not to laugh
    after quite a while, i checked out and left
    did think for a moment that i would be stopped and searched
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:36 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Too good! Sounds like fun!
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 9:04 PM on Mar. 9, 2011