Why Lady Biology - WHY

I know why I throw up -- GERD..... but come on - you're already choking on throwing up.... you nose gotta start running too. So I'm either gonna choke to death or suffocate cuz I can't breathe? Nice .... I appreciate it. NOT

(P.S. I hate trying to reach my "ask" quota for a day)

So what's a thing that happens to you that you just think is unfair.

ShelbyShareAlot

Asked by ShelbyShareAlot at 8:15 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Lady Biology gave me GINORMOUS boobs. I'm not talking about the perky, sexy D cups, I'm talking about size F's that gravity most definitely works against. I don't really understand it, I'm not rail skinny but I'm slight-boned, and I weigh average. So they look pretty awkward on me, and they are a pain in the neck (literally). Plus, I can't wear bathingsuits (unless I can wear a bra with them), or cute tube tops or spaghetti strap tank tops, and shopping for prom dresses when I was in High School was a nightmare. I think having boobs this big is just as bad as having some that you think are too small. I would give anything to be a C cup!
    CollegeMommy121

Answer by CollegeMommy121 at 8:20 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• lol my period.... I wish it would last one day!!
    katieandchris01

Answer by katieandchris01 at 8:21 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• GERD and IBS
    if its not one end,its the other!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:32 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Lets see...today...it is the infamous "poo 'n puke" where you're pooping and puking at the same time.

Maybe I should expand that to the "poo 'n puke, and mama I'm pooin and pukin" because my kids are also sick and it matters very little whether both my ends are occupied to them when they get a sudden emergency.

Yesterday, it was the hold back your "poo 'n puke" because I was in meetings all day at work when the flu struck me down.

And tomorrow, it will be the "life didn't stop because you were pooin 'n pukin" where I have to further suffer from being "taken out" for a minute by the poop and puke. LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:38 PM on Mar. 9, 2011