What went right for you today?

Lately, I have been noticing when things go smoothly due to the fact everything has seemed uphill lately. Brightens my mood when I realize things like "There was no traffic and no stoplights this morning" when I was rushing to work...

Today, I didn't work because we are all sick with the flu. Not a lot went right today, but just now, when I was going to go online to do the quiz I have due tonight, I got an email saying their server was down and everything that would have been due today is pushed back a day. LOL! YAY. I really needed that today!

Mom-2-3-Girlz

Asked by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:15 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• It's been a decent day. I remembered I had a $60 rebate card from a contact lens purchase, so I was able to go shopping and splurged on some new shoes for my son and myself this morning. I ran into a friend at the store and had a nice chat. My son hasn't had many tantrums today, so that's always a good thing (although rare at this age) and he took a two hour nap (yesterday he skipped his nap so it was a LONG day). I usually know what kind of day it's going to be by 8am if he wakes up cranky or happy, but the more I go with the flow and take time out to just breathe when the day starts out bad, the better the rest of the day is...usually. Tomorrow we have a gymnastic play hour in the morning and a March of Dimes fund-raiser in the evening, so hopefully tomorrow is a good day too.

Hope tomorrow is better for you!
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 8:31 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• No bills in the mail !
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 8:22 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Nothing. One block after another. But that does not mean I have given up. Hahaha!
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 3:17 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• well..pretty much everything, considering nothing went WRONG! i even had an surprise lunch-date with one of my new friends..so it was all good.
    hope you all get well soon! flu sucks!!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:19 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Glad it worked out!

Everything has gone right today..it's Our Saturday, so it's been an amazing day - as always!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 8:21 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• We're still alive!! It's been a rough week, hopefully this weekend will get better!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 8:28 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I had a brilliant morning. Got up nice and early and got the laundry done and kitchen tidy before any of the kids woke up; enjoyed a cup of tea and a bit of early-morning facebook before it was time to get the kids ready for school. And my grown-up son even emailed me a "good morning" message even though I hadn't even sent a message to him first! I feel really blessed today!

Sorry about your 'flu. I agree with PP, 'flu sucks.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 8:29 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Thats cool...my day way awesome. My neice is back in Georgia and I seen her baby today. Before he came over I went out and got him a few thing that babies need plus a light up piano. I am still smiling.
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 8:30 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Woot Janet! Everyone can appreciate days like that! LOL!

I'm serious though, it seems like I have been so busy with life lately that I get hung up on all the little things that don't go as planned in a day. It REALLY makes a difference in my mood when I force myself to notice when I "catch a break" LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Comment by Mom-2-3-Girlz (original poster) at 8:33 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I got all of the tests graded that my students took today.........and the grades entered!!!!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:13 PM on Mar. 9, 2011