YEAST infection!!!! killing me

all of the sudden i had yeast infection, i've seen doctors and tried all kind of medicins..ok here is the question, i need natural things, herbs, food, anything natural that can hel.. NOT medecins,, sorry for my caps, it's really killing me. Thanks in advance.

pinkduck

Asked by pinkduck at 8:53 PM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Health

• take a garlic clove and stick it in your you know what leave it there for a few hour and replace it again it will work in no time. drink plenty of water also.
    Anonymous

• Yogurt with active cultures (eating it) is supposed to help prevent yeast infectionswhen you are taking antibiotics. The only cure I know is the med you buy over the counter. I hope you feel better soon.

Answer by Bmat at 9:02 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Try to stay away from sugars and carbs. You can eat breads, but keep it at a minimum. I know this because I had this yeast infection that wouldn't go away and when I cut my sugars, it went away instantly. Also I agree with the mom above. Yogurt is good to eat for curing yeast infections. It worked for me.
    my_jasnkiki

Answer by my_jasnkiki at 11:58 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• r u having sex?? If u r u can give it to them and they can keep giving it back to u. This happened to me and I couldn't figure out y it would get a little better and then it would get worse, but that's y and if that is what's happening then u both need to be taking something to make it go away, because it can stay in there shoot(that's the nicest way i could put it)
    supermomof924

Answer by supermomof924 at 12:26 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Diflucan is your only hope.............I get a yeast infection anytime I'm put on antibiotics; so it's an automatic Diflu can treatment afterwards.
    puppieluv

Answer by puppieluv at 6:53 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Avoid sugar and carbs-yeast thrives on those. Eat tons of yogurt and/or keifer; you can also take probiotics. Try Monistat; it's now available OTC.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• http://www.whatcausesyeastinfection.com/Causes.html

Cut fat down in your diet. Its the only way.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 12:42 PM on Nov. 23, 2008