What is YOUR favorite sunless tanner, and what is your skin tone?

My favorite is the L'Oreal Sublime Bronze. I have really, really fair skin and this is the first kind that I've tried that doesn't streak or turn me orange or a weird color and it's a subtle color that builds gradually.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 8:24 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• i think that's the one i've used, for darker skintones..i tried the jergens line, and it was ok, too. i'm olive-toned, but no longer tan in a bed/sun for tanning purposes. i do a lot of gardening/yardwork/walk 2mi everyday..so i use the sunless tanner on my legs only. it helps give me a bit of glow, and makes the skin shiny. for me it does, that is.
    i like fakebake, too, but you can really tell if you apply it wrong.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:29 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• i am super light but i use cheap stuff but mix it with non scented lotion, it works!
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 11:53 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• well i'll have to try some of that, the only one i used was jergens and it stained my clothes
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:45 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• neutrogena
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 10:11 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• i love spray tans they work so good they just don't last too long i am olive
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 12:50 PM on Mar. 11, 2011