Period lasting 11........12 days now & trying to conceive adult content

We are trying to conceive, and my period is always regular.

My periods always last 6-7 days, and the 7th day is practically nothing at all.

In the last 2 weeks, I have began excercising and taking vitamins (prenatals)...

Now for the first time in over 4 years, my period is lasting more than the 7 days... its lighter but enough to wear a pad at least...

The only other time this happened was when I was starting a new birth control pill, which was too strong for me. (at that time, my period lasted 3 weeks...at this light flow) I called and got switched to a different pill, and all was well after that.

I haven't been on the pill now for 3 years or so...

But we are trying to conceive, and this weekend marks "trying time" but I'm still bleeding...still try? (eww)

What the heck is going on here???

katieandchris01

Asked by katieandchris01 at 8:32 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Have you taken a pregnancy test? I would go in ESPECIALLY if the test says youre pregnant. It could be a miscarriage...
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 8:39 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• But I had a miscarriage justa couple months ago and the test didnt come out positive because it was too early along when I had it..... so go in to the doc.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 8:40 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• thank you!
    katieandchris01

Comment by katieandchris01 (original poster) at 10:38 PM on Mar. 9, 2011