American Idol

I am watching/listening to Americanm Idol, but I think I am gonna change the channel cause of all the sweetness the judges are giving the contestants, even when they pick out a bad song for them to sing! It is gonna give me diabetes!! Its absolutely sucks and make your ears bleed!! They need Simon back on there and them honestly what he thought of their choice. People out in the real world will not hesitate to tell that person what they think!
What does anyone else think of the "new" American Idol and the judges??

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 8:37 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Entertainment

• I think Steven Tyler is kind of funny.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 8:42 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I like the new judges but my favorite is JLo. I liked Simon but yeah I guess your right Simon needs to be there to keep moving the contestants out.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:48 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I like them, I actually like it better this year than I have in previous years and I am REALLY into music, so I think it's great they have musical artists like Steven Tyler judging.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 8:50 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I love Steven Tyler! I like that they're trying to find something nice to say to each person but still giving them the truth...usually.
    EwansMommy

Answer by EwansMommy at 8:56 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I think the loss of Simon is really gonna hurt the show ratings in the long run. I honestly haven't watched this season but I've only heard bad things..
    jspenny2705

Answer by jspenny2705 at 11:02 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Until it was mentioned here I totally forgot about Simon.
    Anonymous

• its true they need Simon back
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 10:22 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I must be watching a different American Idol than y'all because I think this season is a lot better than the past few years.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Mar. 10, 2011