According to my missed period, most fertile days, and the day i think i conceived i was like 4 or 5 weeks further along that the doctor said.....

has this happened to anyone and their original thought date been accurate? my first ultrasound they said i was 4 or 5 weeks earlier than i had calculated and they have all said that since. my other babies were 4 weeks early and tonight i have been having some pains that i am keeping an eye on. if my date is accurate i am 35 weeks. according to the ultrasounds i am 30 weeks. what do you guys think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• So late in ur pregnancy they will more then likely be off. Baby could just be small, and then the machine isnt accurate. So that sounds about right. My baby measures about 3weeks ahead.
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 2:32 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• make sure they arent braxton hicks first before going into the hospital it might be ur uterus getting ready for ur big day
    djimenezlove85

Answer by djimenezlove85 at 8:52 PM on Mar. 9, 2011