Does it annoy you to see....

Teens or immature people riding the motorized scooters in the store ( when they don't need them) ...

We were at the store today and there was this rude little brat ( probably 14 or 15 years old) ... riding one, and getting annoyed that people wouldnt move out of the way for her... She obviously didn't need it because when people would move she would get up and psuha round them to get the items she wanted...

She even almost ran over my son when he was standing there in the toy aisle ( not even in the middle but he was like 2 inches away from the shelf) ....

I wish I could of thought of something mouthy to say to her but I just told one of the workers and had the satisfaction of watching her get scolded and having to get off of it,... lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• yes - it annoys me too!
    autbot

Answer by autbot at 8:55 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Some people have absolutely no manners whatsoever! Yes it's annoying!
    Pilot_Wife

Answer by Pilot_Wife at 8:56 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• People are jerks. I blame crappy parenting. lol
    EwansMommy

Answer by EwansMommy at 8:58 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• its annoying, but its management's fault if it goes unattended to. they should put a stop to it; they'll need to be recharge for use by someone who actually needs them.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:59 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• very annoying to me
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 9:00 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I see more kids on those shoes with wheels mowing people down. Makes me want to paddle their butts and take those shoes away and burn them.

*exit off soapbox*
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 9:07 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I feel terrible....I was in Home Depot with DH and he was taking FOREVER!!!! I'm hella prego and got tired of just standing around....so I went and got one of those scooters and the rest of the shopping experience was much much better....go head...bash away lol.....Of course...if it makes it any better...I wasnt a brat about it, I tried to stay out of peoples way and I didnt almost run over a child.
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 9:08 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• That would annoy me for sure...
    MrsJStearns

Answer by MrsJStearns at 9:08 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• yes
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 9:41 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• lucky209 - a hugely pregnant woman on a scooter to do her shopping isnt equal to a teen brat running over people on one...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:53 PM on Mar. 9, 2011