Can you recommend a good infant bottle?

I used Dr. Brown for my first baby, and hated the pieces to clean and the leakiness. Looking for an alternative. I will both breast and bottle feed, so ideally something that minimizes nipple confusion.

vixenmama

Asked by vixenmama at 8:59 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I used Avent bottles with my daughter. I had originally bought Breastflow bottles, but she was a preemie and had a hard time using them. They are made to mimic the same sucking motions the baby uses while breastfeeding. They seemed like a great idea, but I just couldn't use them because she was just too little, and I needed something easier for her to use.
    MommyNMay

Answer by MommyNMay at 9:03 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I used Avent and loved it.
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 9:05 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I use Avent and love them
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 9:08 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Before I opened it, I was going to recommend Dr. Brown because it helped my son's GER, but it does have those parts to clean. I tried Avent too, but had trouble with a couple of them leaking. Some of them were ok though.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 9:10 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I prefer playtex drop ins, they are just easier to clean.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 9:14 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I used Avent with my son. I think they worked great, he never spit up or was gassy. Plus they have the different stages of the nipples so as your baby gets older you can change the flow of the nipple.
    cms310

Answer by cms310 at 10:08 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• My Son used the Playtex VentAire bottles when He stopped nursing at 8 months..but He did use them occasionally for pumped milk on long drives.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 11:55 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• im glad I came across this post because I have been trying to figure out a good bottle to use when my baby gets here also so thanks yall
    michellesgirls2

Answer by michellesgirls2 at 10:37 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• i like nuk bottles they have a variable flow nipple and seperate nipples that are sl, med, and fast
    Amanda11810

Answer by Amanda11810 at 11:29 AM on Mar. 13, 2011