Avon?

Do youor do you know anyone who works with Avon and sells it? Do you/they like it? How do you go abut selliing more?

My Aunt did it for years and loved it, se also made decent money as well. I'm thinking bout doing it while I'm finishing college, but haven't decided yet....

BraydinsMommy09

Asked by BraydinsMommy09 at 9:01 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Money & Work

• I tried it but so many people sell it that it's hard to get a customer base.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 9:02 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I tried to sell it for a while and I ended up owing Avon more than I was making. Around here, there are about 100 people who sell and only about 2,000 people (total), so most of those who sell don't make it very far. In some places, you can make decent money with it, though. If you want to try it, start talking to people now about it and see if you can find some people who are interested. If you start selling, print off fliers, post on any websites you're a member of (you can also get an online page for Avon), etc. Put up the fliers anywhere you can, talk to classmates, cashiers, your stylist, pretty much everyone.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 9:19 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I looked up reps around my area....and there are none. How much does it cost to get like a rep kit or whatever it is?
    BraydinsMommy09

Comment by BraydinsMommy09 (original poster) at 9:26 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I think it only costs $20 to start with Avon. I tried selling it once. I had a few relatives order off of me, but Avon is so cheap that you have to sell a ton of it to make any money.
    KristyB

Answer by KristyB at 9:37 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I would probably take a bunch of my aunts clients now that she has quit because of age and illness.. Anyone know what all you get in the first kit? And what samples cost?
    BraydinsMommy09

Comment by BraydinsMommy09 (original poster) at 9:39 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• You get books for the current campaign and the following campaign and maybe a few samples. Its been about 2 years since I sold it, so I don't remember exactly everything.
    KristyB

Answer by KristyB at 9:52 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Oh okay Thank you :)
    BraydinsMommy09

Comment by BraydinsMommy09 (original poster) at 9:56 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Hey where r u located? in my business we have a variety of products from cosmetics to home and garden and much more... the cosmetics name is Motives research them and let me know what you think!!! If you want to sell is completely Free..Here; is my website http://www.marketamerica.com/bexy also when researching about products I suggest http://www.buzzillions.com/ this is a site for people's reviews
    I hope this helps
    Bexyjjj

Answer by Bexyjjj at 10:06 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• well it cost ten dollars excatly to sell...you get the next two campg. books ten of each...and one sample pack, a order book, and alittle information papers..i personally thinks its easier to sign up online. and they send everything to you. they now have a online sight that is for 7.50 every two weeks if you have one sale the online fee is waived....i sell now. the only thing i dont like about it is having to ask people for my money,lol. plus you gonna have your good and bad camps if you like you can inbox me your name and email and i will refer you to the right place...good luck!Q
    mztxdelta

Answer by mztxdelta at 10:09 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I've heard of some people making money but a majority hasn't. As with any home business, it's going to take work.

I wish you luck!! :o)

Alyssa M.

Helping Moms Work From Home Since 1999!

alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 10:17 PM on Mar. 9, 2011