Most painful tattoo?

I have a tattoo in the middle of my upperback, and it sort of goes onto the bottom of my neck.

Then I have a tattoo on each wrist.

Today I had three small hearts done on my foot and it HURT. If I had gotten that done as my first tattoo...I probably wouldn't have any more done!

metalhealthmom

Asked by metalhealthmom at 9:17 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Well, i have 1 little bitty one on my big toe.. and that one didnt hurt at all!
    janieishappy

Answer by janieishappy at 9:17 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I have 7 my foot and my neck were there easiest my leg was the worse.
    myboysRmyhero

Answer by myboysRmyhero at 9:19 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I have one on my lower stomach by my hip (peace sign), one on each wrist(No Lies, Just Love), and one on my foot (big japanese cherry branch). The one on my foot was the most painful, but still wasnt too bad.
    neecie1986

Answer by neecie1986 at 9:20 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Feet and ankles suck!!! I have a two and three quarter inch tribal band around my ankle and I thought I was gonna pass out. My skin was even twitching on it's own! I have a quarter sleeve on my shoulder that connects to a peice on my back and one on my chest as well and I will never do the ankle again! My big buff tuff guy friend got his foot done, and had to stop. I thought he was gonna faint too!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:20 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I have one on my wrist and one on my hip. The one on my hip hurt a little more than the one on my wrist but honestly neither bothered me very much at all.
    Mamapunkin21809

Answer by Mamapunkin21809 at 9:21 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I have 3.... my right hip, left ribcage, and left ankle... I would say my ribcage hurt the most, but it was more annoying than anything
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 9:26 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I only have 1 on my upper left arm and it wasnt at all painful so I cannot relate:(
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 9:36 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• My most painful one was in the middle of the back of my neck.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 9:37 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Mine is right below the middle of my neck and was second painful.
    metalhealthmom

Comment by metalhealthmom (original poster) at 9:38 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• The one on my lower back was the most painful. I have my daughter's footprints on top of my foot, and that was tender, but not as bad as my back.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:59 PM on Mar. 9, 2011