Treatment before insurance PASCO COUNTY FL

My husband, son and I are moving to Port Richey Fl in a week and are HMO insurance. I had hoped that I would be able to just transfer our coverage but apparently it doesn't work that way. My 3 month old is due to get some boosters on the 28th and his doctor told me not to be late in getting them. I would have to file for the HMO once we get done there then wait 4-6 weeks to get approved.
The doctors office he goes to now accepts uninsured patients, treats them and gets them insurance all in the clinic. It's how my sister got insurance for her daughter.
Does anyone in the Pasco county fl area know of a pediatric clinic that offers those kind of services? Any help would be very much appreciated.

slowyourrole

Asked by slowyourrole at 9:47 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in General Parenting

• Try to call the County health offices for the area, should be able to find the numbers online. They should be able to answer your questions, or at least direct you to where you can get the answers you are searching for.
    ChristineJarman

Answer by ChristineJarman at 8:50 AM on Mar. 11, 2011