Sex day after ovulation??

so i ovulated yesterday or today either one of these days .. 3.8 or 3.9
and so i had sex today 3.9

how high of a chance is it that if i ovulated yesterday that i can get pregnant still cuz i had sex today ???

im 18yrs old.
im trying to conceive ! and the calendars online showed different days ... today or yesterday @
please help !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• last period was feb 24 or 25th
    my days are pretty regular
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:48 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• If you are just using the calendar method to estimate it is really hard to tell. The egg can live for up to 24 hours after ovulation, but it would be better to temp or take ovulation tests to have a better idea of when you actually ovulated. Now there isn't much you can do but wait about 2 weeks and see if you are late and test. Good luck I guess even though I am not so sure TTC at 18 is a good idea.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 10:40 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• ttc ?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:01 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Have you tried tracking your ovulation by doing the basal body temperature method? The people that I talked to on here said that they tracked their body temp.s for a few months in order to pinpoint the ovulation date. I didnt try that method...hubby and i went the old fashioned route..lol!
    armanaqueen630

Answer by armanaqueen630 at 8:40 PM on Mar. 10, 2011