What was your first impression of your SO???

skittles1108

Asked by skittles1108 at 10:15 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• That he was handsome and sweet. We had an instant connection.
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:16 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• It was love at 1st sight. Still going strong after 40 years. :-)
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 10:17 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• lol, my brand new job, I was just 22 yrs old. Walked in the building and he made some remark that made everyone turn and check me out. I was so embarrassed and I hated his guts for a long time after that,...haha

beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 10:17 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• That he was a self absorbed jerk and I was fascinated by him!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:19 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• A muscle bound idoit, cop want to be..lol Met at a security company at the time and he was a new guy they hired. When I saw him, he looked like he was wearing body armour (bullet proof vest). I found out later it was his chest!!
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 10:19 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I thought he was a cute nerd...which he is! My nerd now! lol
    the_kimmers

Answer by the_kimmers at 10:20 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Once a long time ago in middle school my friends met me at the lunch table with the latest news. Apparently there was a boy who had not only bleached his hair (which was a trend) but he also bleached his eyebrows! I said you have to show me who this kid is! So my friends spotted him in the hall and we all laughed. A few years later my boyfriend and now husband was telling me this story about how he had gotten caught steeling hair dye. He was the boy lol!
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 10:21 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I thought he was a cute nerdy, former Marine, construction worker guy, which are all hot! Now he's mine forever! Bwhahahaha!
    the_kimmers

Answer by the_kimmers at 10:22 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• It was high school Biology class first day. Looking around the room to see who I knew and spotted this guy, really shy looking on the other side of the room and knew I had to meet him. Turns out he was really really shy and when the teacher said to pair up, he was like a deer in headlights because I was at his side that fast and going a mile a minute with my name and asking if he wanted to be my partner.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 10:24 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I knew I'd marry him the moment I clapped eyes on him and i thought he was HOT! : ) I still do.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:44 PM on Mar. 9, 2011