Do you or have you ever faked it? adult content

i hate faking it and feel bad for faking it but i'd rather have him feel better about himself rather than make him feel bad that he can't make me O. It's not his fault, since i had my son it's difficult for me to O. Anyone fake else fake it?

lashes325

Asked by lashes325 at 10:18 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• well, it's ok that you fake it, but the more important question is why should you have to. if you are trying to make him feel better about himself, you are in-turn not allowing him to do the same for you. you are not being pleased and that is a huge problem! for me, if i am mad at my SO and feeling really bitchy and stubborn i deep down know i just need a good lay. if i didnt have that option, i dont know what i'd do! i would just be in a bad mood all the time i suppose. but that's just me. so maybe i would either talk to him about it OR while you are having sex just move his hands where you want them and tell him your needs like "talk dirty to me" or "can you get on top!"
    or have him wear your favorite cologne, that helps. i love this stuff so message me for more tricks!
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 1:00 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I never fake it, my hubby knows me to well. After my hyserectomy and I was put on hormone replacement, I had hardly no sex drive at all. Hubby sometimes would ask me after if I had an O. I was always honest with him. Once I went off the hormone replacement after 5 years, it all came back in overdive. It has been fantastic and I would never need to fake it.
    mlanderson

Answer by mlanderson at 10:39 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I almost hyperventilate during the big O so, there is no way I can fake that! Sorry for going anon but just feels more comfortable that way

Anonymous

• With my ex, yeah. Just to get it over with. But, now, with my SO, I don't have to. We get there every time. I also almost hyperventilate! Thought I was just the odd one. LOL. I also seem to get intensely "strong" too. I pulled his arm right out from under him the other night when my muscles tensed during the "big o". LOL.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 10:26 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• yup

Answer by admckenzie at 10:33 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• mine always makes sure I get mine before he gets his lol
    michellesgirls2

Answer by michellesgirls2 at 11:18 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• yup but he didn't like it and it casued a big fight.
    red_head_mommy2

Answer by red_head_mommy2 at 11:37 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Yes this past weekend, just wasn't into it.
    AmI88

Answer by AmI88 at 12:09 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Have in the past, yep. Just to get him to get off me!
    lilwecky

Answer by lilwecky at 2:47 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Yea, I've faked it. I don't play that game anymore. I want to cum too, so whatever is going on during sex at the time, I try my damnest to make sure it's working for me too. Or, just plainly let him know that something isn't getting me off.

LanaisSky96

Answer by LanaisSky96 at 2:57 AM on Mar. 10, 2011