Do you think that your horomones and emotions will ever be the same after a baby?

do they go back to what they were prepregnancy?
do they stay like they were during pregnancy?
do they get worse after pregnancy?

lcrowe_10

Asked by lcrowe_10 at 10:22 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You're still the same person you always were. You just have another person to worry about and cry when they get hurt.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:25 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• After my son was born my anxiety got worse...and I get hot flashes super bad, he's almost 2
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:27 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Everybody is different and for me I felt like my hormones and emotions took about 3 years to get back to feeling normal to me.
    mypoohbear

Answer by mypoohbear at 10:45 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• After I had my kids... I cry easier ... that is really the only "emotional" change I have had ....

Before it was very hard to make myself cry ( no matter how upset I was I just didnt feel the need to cry) ... and now if I hear about a kid getting hurt or even sad commercials or stories then I have to hold back the tears !
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 11:47 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• nothing's the same.
    i never lost the pregnancy brain, it just got worse with the second pregnancy.
    and i always get emotional on the full moon
    ilovemymonsterr

Answer by ilovemymonsterr at 9:01 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I didn't have any emotion / hormone issues while pregnant! I loved being pregnant, I was a much nicer person pregnant! But 3 days after I had my daughter I got the baby blues and cried all the time over nothing and just wasn't myself. But after a couple of weeks I snapped out of it and returned to my normal self! Everybody is different! Some women are emotional during pregnancy and are just fine after the having the baby!
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 11:56 AM on Mar. 10, 2011