Are we allowed to promote here??

I was wondering if I'm allowed to talk about my business, especial offers, cashback opportunities and other stuff like that...

Bexyjjj

Asked by Bexyjjj at 10:27 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in About CafeMom

• then you need to head to the journal section

This ^^. The site is pre-programmed to identify marketing text and will flag your posts as marketing. It's allowed (in journals only), but chances are fewer people will read it. There are also some groups dedicated to allowing people to promote their opportunities, but again, mostly the only people looking at them are other people marketing THEIR home business. Using Q&A or pm's will get you reported and eventually banned if you make a habit of it.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:10 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Nope, you want to promote your business - then you need to head to the journal section where their is a specific business area.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:34 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• no
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 10:29 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Well, this is a Q&A forum. So, ya might catch some flack. There are lots of groups specifically for promoting your business.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 10:30 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I ignore all promotions on Q&A. Some do, but there is always someone who has something negative to say.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 10:45 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• no, not really.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 8:23 AM on Mar. 10, 2011