Sex adult content

How do you make your husband/SO cum faster either during sex or oral.

While giving head my mouth and jaw start to hurt because he takes forever to cum I've never been able to make him cum with oral. How do I try to make him cum faster?

red_head_mommy2

Asked by red_head_mommy2 at 10:28 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• Ok. either try giving him oral and a hand job at the same time? or, give oral, then have sex with you on top, and jump back off, start giving oral again, he should explode. lol
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 10:30 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Mine could never get off with oral either. I quit trying.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:31 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Gotta do oral and hand at the same time and moaning works to let him know that you enjoy doing it!!
    allmomma

Answer by allmomma at 10:44 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Well some men love it when you on top because they can go deeper and they cum fast that way also when giving oral sex use lube's like whip cream honey etc whatever makes him cum fast.
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 12:55 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Make sure you are using your hand at the same time. Also, play/suck on his balls. They are extremely sensitive. :)
    lilwecky

Answer by lilwecky at 2:45 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I put him in any position that's booty related. LOL! He cums faster that way.

LanaisSky96

Answer by LanaisSky96 at 2:54 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Go as deep as possible also when giving oral and switch back and forth to fast and slow....@Lanaisky96 yep my S/O also booty related which usually involves it from the back he is sure to cum
    NewMayMommy_25

Answer by NewMayMommy_25 at 12:21 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• play with yourself, turn so he can see you do that, and lick his you-know-whats in a circular motion...then when you go back to oral,
    make sure your lips cover your teeth so its softer for him, and try using different textures on him by using a blanket to hold his dick up. the biggest turn on that i know of, is that YOU are enjoying it. once he sees that, he will relax and enjoy it too (hopefully)
    oh and try suggesting "men of iron" its a supplement i accidently started taking that had horney goat weed in it, and i hadn't realized that until i noticed it started working! i found it at the 99 cent store, so it's cheap and it works lol
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 12:50 PM on Mar. 19, 2011