Help

I had a faint positive pregnancy test and the next day a negative pregnacy test and I still have no period. I'm 3 days late. Could I be pregnant even if though I had a negative test?

kvanness0824

Asked by kvanness0824 at 10:33 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Happens all the time. There are all kinds of reasons to get false negatives. Wait a few more days and check again. If you had a faint positive though you likely are and just need to wait a few more days to get a clear positive test.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 10:42 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• You could possibly be pregnant. I highly recommend that you go to your doctor for a blood test though just to make sure.
    armanaqueen630

Answer by armanaqueen630 at 8:35 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Update:

I took a HPT today and it came back neg. I had a little bit of cramping and some lower back pain and then I started to have some very light bleeding which I thought was AF starting but it stopped after an hour and hasn't came back. The cramps and lower back pain are gone.
    kvanness0824

Comment by kvanness0824 (original poster) at 10:02 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Go have a blood test.
    Angellove30

Answer by Angellove30 at 12:41 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• You should wait a week akd try again.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 7:47 PM on Mar. 11, 2011