when was it the best day?

my last period started on nov. 2nd.. and we had sex on the 17th n 18th.. were those good days to have sex? not sure?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 PM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• It depends on how long your menstrual cycle is. I started using the ovulation test sticks you can purchase at WalMart or your local drug store and it helped me conceive within 3 months. I think it would have happened sooner, but I had several miscarriages and my body had to recover for those three months. They are very simple to use. Just follow the instructions to the tee or you might run out of test sticks before you reach your good days. Good Luck!
    SaraLee74

Answer by SaraLee74 at 10:56 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• try an ovulation calender it should let you know just look it up on internet it should help
    analeaha4

Answer by analeaha4 at 11:20 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• depends on when you ovluate. i do just after aunt flo
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 12:16 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I honestly always get pregnant right after my period but tha' when I ovulate. Everyone ovulates diffrently so u would need to try diffrent things. maybe an ovulation kit. good luck
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 3:10 AM on Nov. 24, 2008