How can u tell if your having a miscarege

i have been having shap pains tat come and go!! but last pregnacy turned into a miscarage, but i didnt fill no pain!!!! help!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• That would depend on how far along you are. Very early, when you start bleeding heavily is generally the sign. Mid pregnancy, when it's not as common, I've heard feels somewhat like labor accompanied by bleeding heavily. If you're not bleeding you're probably ok. Sharp pains can be caused by a number of different things depending on how far along you are. Gas, acidic foods, baby kicking, ligament stretching just to name a few. If you start bleeding more then a pad an hour that's when you should be concerned about a miscarriage. Or, if you're really far along, baby has suddenly stopped moving, and you're having sharp pains/bleeding. But just pains, probably not a miscarriage.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 10:57 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• ok thank u i just really worried cause my last pregnacy i had a miscarage but i reall dnt know how far along i am. but i havent had no bleeding but come to think of it my last miscarage i didnt bleed ethier
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:32 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• My last pregnancy I miscarried at 12 weeks, but there was never a fetus. I forget what it's called, but it was where my gestational sac formed, but it was empty from the beginning, no baby had ever existed. They caught it on an ultra sound before my body realized anything was wrong, so the Dr ended the pregnancy and then had to perform a dnc to remove everything. So I never bled or felt any pain, but I found out soon because no one could hear a heartbeat. I know what it's like to worry, but more them likely last time was a fluke and you're ok now. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :)
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 12:20 AM on Mar. 10, 2011