Spotting @ 27 weeks Please Answer!

Hello, i will be 27 weeks pregnant on Saturday, but tonight while using the restroom , I wiped and there was just a little bit of blood on the tissue ( not a lot at all). I tried to re-wipe and i put a panty liner on but there was no more blood. I tried to pee again, but yet.. no more blood. I can feel the baby move , and im not cramping or having any pains. but im worried!!
I called the ER and they told me that it was ok, but if i started to spot again to call my doc in the AM.

Has this happened to anymore?!!?

juniebug11

Asked by juniebug11 at 10:49 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'm not 27 weeks yet, only 22, but I've been spotting this entire pregnancy and everything is normal. I had placenta previa but it fixed itself, and yet still spotting. My friend is now 28 weeks and I believe she randomly spotted until about 26, not like all the time but was still spotting slightly even then. I've also heard spotting throughout pregnancy, as long as light and not accompanied by other symptoms, is completely normal. If you're feeling baby move, not cramping, and having no unusual pains then the ER is right, it's completely normal. Filling a pad an hour, or bleeding while cramping is cause for concern.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 10:54 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• not this exactly
    i did bleed but early and doctor found issue - placenta previa

take it easy, call doc in am, go in to doc tomorrow, make sure doc does an outer scan (not inner exam)
    see what is going on first before internal exam, just in case placenta issue

good luck mommy
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:54 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• ok ladys thanks, i worry easy i had a misscariage before this baby and i was only 6 weeks along.... but i went to the bathroom again and there wasnt any blood. So idk, i hope it isnt anything serious.
    juniebug11

Comment by juniebug11 (original poster) at 11:21 PM on Mar. 9, 2011