What's the best dusting tool or method that you use? The more economical the better!

I have hardwood floors in my little place (and tile in the kitchen) and the dust bunnies are everywhere. They come back in droves the day after I dust. I didn't really like how my Swiffer worked and have resorted to sweeping. But both the swiffer and the broom chase the dust bunnies into the air rather than collect them. Does anyone simply vaccuum? Is it that I need to dust/sweep every single day? I just get so lazy about it.... Thanks for your suggestions!

Mama.Bee

Asked by Mama.Bee at 10:56 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Home & Garden

• A dust mop sprayed with a dust attractor?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:51 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I use a dust mop too. I spray it with pledge before I go over the floors and it works great.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:18 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• My husband can leave and I would be sad. If he took my HAAN is would be devestated. lol.... Haan has washable pads and steam cleans. Its amazing what sticks to the pads. A few times I have been pressed for time and steamed without vaccuuming first and you couldn't tell the difference with a blind eye. I know its an investment of about 100 bucks but you don't need to buy chemicals or supplies again.
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 12:38 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• A dust mop like a swiffer? I didn't think to spray pledge on it... seems so obvious now! I do not know what a HAAN is, but I'll be looking into it right now. THANKS!
    Mama.Bee

Comment by Mama.Bee (original poster) at 1:37 AM on Mar. 17, 2011