What do you do( when you feel like crap about yourself) to feel better?

I am 5'3", 155 pounds. Some days I feel like sheer sexiness, other days, I feel like a cow! How do you feel good about yourself when you feel like crap about yourself?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I find that the best way to feel better about myself is 1. make a plan to get healthier, and 2. start right away! Taking an hour long walk (at least 3 miles) is awesome.
    NindoMom

Answer by NindoMom at 11:11 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I take it out by working out. Every time I look at myself and I want to work on something I do it right away so I don't put it off! I do it with stress too when Im stressed I work out.
    lil_shannie

Answer by lil_shannie at 11:15 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Good advice ladies! I love it thanks!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:22 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Change the way you think. I have to get out of myself when I feel like this. I do something special for someone else. I also find doing something physical - cleaning, a project, rearrange, whatever helps to get me out of that committee in my head. Hugs !!

LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 11:39 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I wish I knew : /
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:49 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I am 150lbs. I feel like a cow every day. But I work out and eat right, so that makes me feel better about myself since I know I am making a difference about my appearance.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 12:43 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I will go out...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 2:35 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• First I buy myself some icecream.  Maybe some Ben and Jerrys.  An excellent flavor.  I eat the entire thing.  I watch reality television.  I do the whole "mopey" thing for 48 hours.  And then I make the decision that I've had enough "mourning" time and need to pull up my britches and get over it. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 2:55 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I am a firm believer that life is all up and down from here.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 2:58 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I usually lay in the dark listening to music that will make me sad lol I know that sounds psychotic but a good cry always works for me
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 3:28 PM on Mar. 10, 2011