Thanks for your prayers for my sister **Update

Hi ladies-
So those of you that read my post earlier know my sister was bleeding into her stomach and the doctors couldnt tell why. She had to have emergency surgery. This is the most wild thing I have ever heard of and I am not sure I understand it but here is how it was explained to me:
The doctors removed 2 pints of blood from her stomach. What had happened: My sister was ovulating. Her egg shot itself into a vessle that burst and caused the bleeding.
Whaaaat? Head scratcher for sure but she is well now and in recovery:)

ABusyBee

Asked by ABusyBee at 11:03 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Health

• WOW.  She's got some strong eggs then!  I've heard of similar type occurances, but nothing like that.  Glad she is doing better.

CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 11:18 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• What terribly good news, I'm so happy for you and your sister. ((((HUGS))))
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 11:06 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• That's a new one on me. I'm so glad they found out what was wrong and was able to fix the problem. Lots of hugs for you!
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:35 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• omg glad they figured it out before it got too bad and glad she is recovering you and she will be in our prayers
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 7:52 AM on Mar. 10, 2011