Bored!! Suggestions? Ideas?

My s/o and I have the same nightly routine, he watches tv, I'm on the computer. We don't have any money so we can't really do anything. There isn't anything else to do and right now we are staying with family so we pretty much stay in the bedroom at night. Any suggestions on things we could do? Other than have sex lol, we still do that :)

kayaiden8907

Asked by kayaiden8907 at 11:24 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• have each write down 3 questions you'd want to ask the other. sometimes that leads to a deep or intriguing conversation :)
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 11:12 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Board games, card games, read, cuddle and watch an old movie, massages:), and/or have a romantic picnic dinner in your room together(like a picnic)
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:29 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• yup board games, get the whole family involved. were in the same boat, plus we live in a small town that has nothing and dont have a car. my brother and his gf come over and we spend hours playing monopoly
    minki111

Answer by minki111 at 12:12 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Cards, Cribbage is one of our favorites. When it's just the two of us, loser takes off an article of clothes. I always lose ....... :-) One thing through the years we enjoyed is to play cards with other couples.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 11:32 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• card games and reading. the library is great for books and movies.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 12:26 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• play dress up or watch comedians...
    nicoleNjeanna

Answer by nicoleNjeanna at 12:41 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Well depending where you live and now it's winter, in the spring time or even now go for a walk and if its warm enough have a pic nick together talk, laugh and rekendle your love.
    Play board games together laugh play around joke whatever keeps it live.
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 12:53 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I would say play card, board games or maybe get a book that you both would like and read to one another. My hubby and I do periodically and it is so soothing to hear each other just read.
    MrsJStearns

Answer by MrsJStearns at 10:14 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Play games, go hang out at the beach or park.
    jdzamko

Answer by jdzamko at 5:18 PM on Mar. 10, 2011