MTV TEEN MOM ANYONE???? I have been slacking on watching the new episodes so now i just go to the website.. (www.mtv.com) and watch the episodes i miss.. Who is your favorite teen mom and what do you think about the way jenelle is acting now??

Tryin4GodsAngel

Asked by Tryin4GodsAngel at 11:26 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I think Janelle needs a wake up call.... My favorite is the mom with twins. I think her name is Leah.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:28 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Yeaaaa Leah is a good mom.
    Tryin4GodsAngel

Comment by Tryin4GodsAngel (original poster) at 11:31 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I don't like any of them except for Leah. She seems to be the only one with her head on straight.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 11:33 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Jenelle gets on my nerves. I wish I could slap some sense into her. Kailyn too. I feel neutral with Chelsea. I think she's a sweet mommy, just needs to finish school & dump her man. The best mom is Leah.
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 11:35 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I think Kail is a good mom as well. I hope her mom allows her to continue staying with her that way she can do her schooling and continue to work and hopefully soon she can get her own place for her and the baby. She doesnt need to be with Jo. He is a jerk.... Chelsea hopefully learns this time although im sure she wont.. She is spoiled but is always there for the baby so thats good.. Jenelle just wants to be happy with a man and i hope my gut feelings arent true when they are telling me "she will get pregnant again soon"....
    Tryin4GodsAngel

Comment by Tryin4GodsAngel (original poster) at 11:36 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Favorite mom: Leah! They are great parents! Teens or not!
    Jenelle is crazy! "oh lets just go to another town for a few days".. WHAT!? That guy is a LOSER! Leaving your son (again) like its nothing.
    Kailynn or whatever (Jo's x)-- She is putting other guys before her son.. Jo is a jerk to her, but he seems to be a good dad! She had a home to go to, where people cared for her & she lost it all for a guy.. STUPID!.
    Chelsea- typical girl who thinks a guy will change, why does she take such abuse from him when she has a great dad in her life?. but i think she is a good mom.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:44 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• From Teen Mom 2 I like Leah. From Teen Mom 1 I like Maci. That show is too addictive.

And Jenelle ~ I am glad she does not have custody, she is not fit to be a parent.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 12:36 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I actually feel kind of bad for Jenelle...I mean she's a mess but her mother is EXACTLY like my grandmother. Constantly contradicting herself, tells you to do one thing, and then makes it practically impossible to do. Has an opinion about everything and is always, always ALWAYS adding more fuel to the fire. Her mother created that monster, that's obvious.
    metalhealthmom

Answer by metalhealthmom at 12:39 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• metal, I agree! Jenelle does get on my nerves, but at the same time I feel bad for her. With a mother like that, how could anyone have expected her to turn out better?
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 2:23 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Jenelle straight up pisses me off she always calls herself a mom but yet refers to being with her son as in watching him like its some kind of chore! I can't really stand her mom either but as a mom you make those sacrifices to be with your child even if it means putting up with and getting along with a mom like hers, that baby needs her there for him regardless of how much a bitch his Grandma is! She is a quitter in my book, after attempting to get a lawyer and fight for custody to willingly signing over custody! She might of had a fight on her hands and would have had to fight like hell to afford and prove herself but when it comes to your children that is what you do, fight like hell, not give up.
    tgh46737

Answer by tgh46737 at 2:41 AM on Mar. 10, 2011