Something funny and cute

so my husband goes into the boys room to check on the boys when he finds my son in his bed with the front of his shirt over his head and rubbing his belly saying "baby be nice to baby" so apparently i am having an imaginary grandson from my 4 year old son baylin. lol hahaha i love being a mom

I am currently preggo and 4 days away from my due date. and we have been teaching him that mommy/me is having a baby we rub my tummy to show him that he cannot jump on mommy or play to rough with me.

iluvmymomasboys

Asked by iluvmymomasboys at 11:28 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• lol cute. my dd was 2.5 when i was pregant with our youngest and i did the same thing and then she started rubbing dh's belly saying baby then it was everyone she came in contact with and would rub their belly and say baby. she still to this day like to rub her own belly or mine and say theres babies in there. im always telling her no no more babies and your not allowed to have any babies in there until your 30.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 11:42 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• lol hahaha
    iluvmymomasboys

Comment by iluvmymomasboys (original poster) at 11:46 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• laughing

Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:39 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• thats cute
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:09 AM on Mar. 15, 2011