Miscarrage(TMI) adult content

ok, who ever posts on this please do not criticize or leave mean comments. ok so i haven't had my period last month and my husband and i tried to conceive. but every time i took a test it came out neg, But with our first baby i didnt get a positive till i was 3 months. so earlier today i started to cramp real bad, then i got really nauseous and i hurled two different times within 5 mins. my tummy started hurting really bad and i was still nauseous anything i ate made me sick. so i went to the bathroom and when i whipped there was like brown and like a darkish red. i was still sick so i took a nap not thinking anything i thought it was my period. but when i woke i was still feeling nauseous. my friends mom says i might have miscarried. is that possible?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• it could be, it could be your period. I'd say go to doctor.
    red_head_mommy2

Answer by red_head_mommy2 at 11:33 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• see a doctor for sure. is the bleeding heavy? are there any clots or tissue? i hope you are ok.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 11:44 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I dont know to be honest, it looked like colting i think.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:50 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Both times I miscarried, there was unmistakable clotting and tissue loss and a lot of bleeding. You can have your doctor run a blood test and find out for sure. Hang in there...
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 11:55 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• It's possible it is a miscarrage. If the pain is servere followed with your nausea you should really go get checked out. I honestly would suggest going to the emergency room tonight just to be on the safe side. Even if it is just a horrible period they can atleast give you something to help with the pain and nausea.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 11:57 PM on Mar. 9, 2011