Ever have a cat...

Ever had a cat rest its full weight of his head across your hands, as you try to type?... This is impossible! And his claws are digging into my thighs, as he is kneading my leg...any possible accupuncture benefits for the thighs I wonder? Ouch! So content and purring, I don't have the heart to move him.

spottedpony

Asked by spottedpony at 11:36 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Pets

• My cat will get on my back when I lay down, and starts kneeding on my neck, she is declawed, this is Spooky and she is 13 yrs old

Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 11:47 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• yes i have had this happen. cats are very bossy and they want attention on the spot, it does not matter if you are busy or not. i love cats...
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 11:39 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I love my cat. He isnt really a sit in your lap kind of guy though, wish he was. Mine is an escape artist, he loves to try to get out when you open the door,,,sigh
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:42 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• My cat has never once peed anywhere other than her littler box. 

Anyway, that big old head is always resting on something :)  And the claws, like when she's kneading, annoying but I just love her so much and wouldn't have it any other way.  Until our son came along, she slept right between hubby and I every night.  Like a baby.  She's getting up there in age (her bday is next week) and now she moslty hangs out in her kitty bed on the bean bag chair or at the end of the bed.  When it's cold, she crawls up to snuggle ^.^

CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 11:44 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Get a blanket to put on you leg so the cat wont scar your leg up.
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 2:33 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• My cats lay on my chest all the time and breathing is always fun
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 1:04 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• they pee on everything I will never get another cat again.
    studentteach

Answer by studentteach at 11:37 PM on Mar. 9, 2011