Porn? adult content

Do you watch porn? Together with husband/so? Alone? Do you let husband/so watch pron?

If no why?

I'll give my asnwer in a little

red_head_mommy2

Asked by red_head_mommy2 at 11:43 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• yes to all of the above.
    Anonymous

• I'll have to admit that I'm 35 yrs old and have never watched a porn movie.
    natersmom76

Answer by natersmom76 at 11:45 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• yes, yes, & yes
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 11:47 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I haven't watched porn since I met DH. I used to watch alone sometimes. He's never been a big porn guy. I think it's comical that I had porn, but he didn't!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:48 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• We watch together but not all the time. Few times he watches alone and so do I. But 90% of the time it's together
    red_head_mommy2

Comment by red_head_mommy2 (original poster) at 11:49 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• No my soon to be ex- husband said that he did not watch porn and was not interested in porn at all. I have in the past watched porn but not regularly. Although I just recently found out that he had a huge collection of porn on his computer & an addiction to having cyber sex on an almost daily basis while I was working to make money to pay our bills.
    jfblaine83

Answer by jfblaine83 at 11:51 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• in the past i have watched porn a couple times but i tried with my bf and it wasnt all that. i guess cause he use to watch it so much it was just a turn off for me. What can i say we tried, it didnt work, so we moved on.
    minki111

Answer by minki111 at 12:09 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

minki111

• i am against porn for me for him for anyne. those are peoples daughters and if its not an appropriate job for my daughter i would not support someone elses daughter doing it. its basically a prostitute male and female getting paid to have sex? what's the difference? i may be a prude in some areas but this is definitely one of them
    mrs.trial

Answer by mrs.trial at 12:11 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Do I "let" him? He's not a child. He can do as he wishes. Does he? Yes. He does. Do we together? Sometimes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Mar. 10, 2011